Winter Pool Kayak Challenge
Starting in November of each year the participants of the “CReW: Youth Challenge Kayak Program” will have the opportunity to fine tune their skills, learn new skills and play a fun game of kayak polo. Through out the winter months kids will learn to play as a team, learn more about safety and continue to have fun kayaking.
- Participants: Each week the pool will be available for up to 8 participants between the ages of 8 to 18
- Location: Aquatic Center or pool
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian in the pool.
- Transportation will be available upon request from previously determined locations as approved by the parents/guardian to and from the pool.
- All dates will be posted on the blog, on the Facebook page, and on other activity calendars in the community.