Single Day Challenges
Throughout the summer the program includes single day events including these examples:
- Big Brother And Big Sisters Picnic: 1-day Kayak Challenge for up to 16 participants.
- Alexandria Youth Center – 2 single day Kayak Challenges offering an intro to kayaking certificate for up to 10 participants per day.
- SD&G Boys And Girls Club Day Camp:1-day Kayak Challenge for up to 16 participants.
- River Stewardship and waterfront clean-up days at local lakes and rivers
- Advanced Participant Day Challenge: Your local Whitewater River
- A day of adventure on the Ottawa River for up to 8 participants.
- based on the skill level achieved by the participants.
- CReW and the volunteers will provide transportation, equipment, and instruction for all the participants from the Summer Kayak Challenge (see section 2 above).
- Parents are encouraged to participate and volunteer.